Wednesday, October 13, 2004

weekend at trav & de place

Ok. Deanna asked me what’s going on with the weekend at their place. So we need to know who actually wants to go. I think we agreed on the weekend of 3rd, 4th, 5th dec. does this not suit ne one. We will go up on the Friday night and come home Sunday arvo. U will have to bring sleeping stuffs. Ie pillow and blankets, and will need money for food. We are gunna eat bbq dinners, and just buy breakfasts and lunches. Unless ne one wants to take their own food for them. I think we agreed that we will all put in for the bbq dinners. :) dunno how much just a % of how much we get when we get there. If that doesn’t suit ne one we can all just take our own bbq food as well.
About transport we will have to organize car pools. Marcus and I will borrow grahams car so we can take 3 ppl. So who needs transport? Who can help with transport?

Ok so to help me organize this thing please....

- say if Ur coming and if the dates are ok 4 u.
- say what way u want food organized. Group or individual.
- say if u can or cannot help with transport, or if u need transport.

Thank you for Ur help.
:)
.....lol

3 comments:

Gremlin said...

ok this is for terry, cos his inet or comp dosent let him open blogger????

i dont know bout the dates, i think i have 2 do DJ'ing for a fight nite??? but i dont know yet, shall find out soon, group food good, if i cant get in a car i'll run lol

katia said...

yeah i should be able to go

i will have had my license for a while by then but could you put me down for a lift anyways cause i wouldnt have a clue if ill have my own transport yet, (so for once i am being realistic lol)

Ingabish said...

Um yeah me and ben will most probably be going. And, obviously, we've got our own transport. And, not sure about ben with the food thing, but i'm gonna have to get my own food for the bbq anyway. so yeah