Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Staff Meetings!

So I started Prac on Monday.

I got there at 8am and had a meeting with the Principal - 20 minutes.
After that I had a meeting with my supervising teacher - 40 minutes
Then we taught children for a few hours.
Staff Meeting started at 3pm and finished at 5pm.

Tuesday.
So I get there early thinking I had time to prepare. Ha. Meeting with the Teacher Aides - 15 minutes
Supervising teacher - 40 minutes
Taught some more kids (including Yr 12 Maths A - not me thankfully)
Maths Department Meeting - 3pm - 5pm.

Wednesday

Staff Meeting started at 8:15 - 9am.
Taught for a bit.
Meeting with supervising teacher - 1 1/4 hrs
Supervised Sport - 2 hours
Meeting with IT support guy to get me onto their systems - finished 3:30pm.


Meetings, meetings, meetings.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Ah, so that's what teachers get up to when they're not teaching. They're busy scheming behind the backs of students. :)

Moragg said...

mwahahahaha...

the evil machinations of the teachers that stand in front on lowly little amoebas all day everyday do need to be planned at some stage...