Monday, October 04, 2004

Isn't it funny

I just like that title lol.

I'm loving all these random pics ppl are posting, I'm creating an awesome CD and when I have 7mb or is it kb (I don't know) I will create it :o) Thanks guys.

The main reason for me posting today is to say I HAVE LOST ALL MY MOBILE NUMBERS GGGRRR last Friday for some wierd reason our sim card stopped working (wierd I know) one minute I'm chatting to my friend next minute the phone says insert sim....wierd wierd wierd, anyway it decided simply not to work ever again, so we ordered another one with the same number (so yes our number has not changed) but the Vodaphone shop couldn't even use their gadgets to read our old sim it just did not want to work and we lost my personal sim card weeks ago (different number from the one we currently use ie Travs number is the number we currently use)

So what I want to ask, could you all pretty please take a second to email me your contact phone numbers it's driving me insane gggrrr. For people who don't have my email I will give you my old one which is oceania100@hotmail.com you can email me there and I will email back my regular email address which I don't want to give out on blogger as ppl I don't know might read it or something.

Ok now I really gotta run

lots of love

De

No comments: