Monday, October 04, 2004

Josh told me to write bout my weekend

as the title says, so yeh:
friday nite: went to the lyric theatre with Nate to Shoosh. kinda odd, lotsa skits in mime. wasnt exactly what we were expecting but it was pretty good i spose. We got free drinks at interval cuz Nate works there n we went to the bar which had closed but his mate was cleaning up so we got free crownies. So then we went across to the city n went to the basement with Josh n co. very loud. Didnt stay out late cuz Nate is boring and had to work in the morning. so yeh, walked him to his bus stop n then wandered along slowly being bored to my bus stop on Adelaide St n then this dude came and sat next to me n he kept looking at me so i said hi n he ended up catching the same bus as me to make sure i got home alright lol n yeh, he's called John n he's 25 n he wants me to go out with him fri nite so i am.
sat: worked till 7.30 or so, got out a bit early cuz i was sposed to finish at 8.
sat nite: went to gilhooleys with Swati n Monique n had a few drinks, then Swati got picked up at 10 n Monique and i went into the city and met Sarah-Lee there. went to the Port Office and then the Vic and then the Exchange and then sumwhere in Queen St then to the Underground then Ceasars then back to the underground then back to Ceasars till 5. it was awesome. met this dude called Quintin n ended up hooking up with him. alot lol. he's 20 n he wants to do summin sat nite n i said maybe and then Sar just asked if i wanna go out again sat nite n id rather go out with her, cuz he's called me a few times n we dont have alot to talk about so i dunno. Id get bored, which i get pretty easily.
Sun: so yeh, we wandered around for a while n got home bout 6 and i kept getting calls and messages so i didnt get to sleep and then i got called into work, so i went in, partly still drunk, partly hungover, ok so quite alot hungover. got paid out all day at work, went back to mums n packed my stuff n went home n got paid out from the guys cuz Sar told them i hooked up with a random (Quintin).
Sun nite: got home and was sooo tired n dad msgs me n says "u should stay at mums tonite ..." and i said no, im tired, if he wants to bring another bimbo over, they can go to her place n he kept sayin please n i said "i am going to sleep, if sum random bimbo has a problem with me being in my own home, just say im sum unwanted random wanting to sleep, take away the random n u got it right" n then he started on the whole "it was mainly for ur sake cuz i didnt want to offend u" n i ignored it and went to sleep, woke up to the whore yelling and laughing, talking to her friends on MY phone. went downstairs, said hi to my dad and looked at her and then turned back to dad and asked for a ashtray, got it, went right next to her to the bin and kept banging it against the bin to empty it, even tho one hit would have done. and then loudly dropped it into the sink n washed it n made quite a bit of noise n she was just looking at me and then when she got off the phone dad introduced me to her and i said ok then turned back to dad and told him bout my weekend n she started laughing and said "u actually tell ur dad this stuff (like bout sayin i was stoned n wat times i got home n stuff" n my dads like "yeh, shes honest with me, she tells me everything" and she tried being all motherly n shit n i lost it n yelled at her n said she's so fucking close to my age so dont start any motherly shit on me, and i told her she's a whore n stuff. then she saw my bong on my desk n had the dirtiest look on her face so i went to the desk drawer, got out a joint n started smoking it haha then went to bed and so were they so i had marilyn manson blaring with heaps of bass. twas fun n had sms convos with John, Quintin n Bec. so yeh, that was my weekend, oh and my dad came to take my sis to noosa (5 hrs late) and she said she didnt want to go anymore and the parents had a massive screaming fight n dad left n so since i live with dad, sumhow it was my fault how my dad acted so mum took out her anger on me. so sick of my family, but if u block them out, it was a awesome weekend, gonna do it again this weekend :P n John said he's gonna buy my drinks cuz i cant afford any haha

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I'm always the one to blame for making you post in here, lol.

Sounds like you had a great time.

See ya.