Monday, June 14, 2004

Our Trip to the Creek

Today was a public holiday. After picking up some great bargains at the Lifeline Bookfest this morning, Chantal and I headed down to Kedron Brook to feed the ducks and have some time away from the house. Chantal prepared a bit for her interview tomorrow and also helped me write a little more of my play.

At the beginning there were only a few ducks, but we fed them anyway. Later a couple more came along, a few ibis's and some waterfowl.


A friendly ibis from Kedron Brook.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Where were you guys on Sunday night EVERYONE tried contacting you it was soooo fustrating ggggrrrrr.

Also Happy Birthday for Monday :o) :o)

Unfortunately Trav and I won't be able to make it on Saturday night as my family are coming to stay with us on the Coast :o( bugger that would've been fun. We however up the next weekend for my work do at the Breakky Creek Hotel :o) on Friday night so if you guys or anyone else wants to do something saturday, saturday night or sunday please write :o)