Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My 22nd :)

Saturday, Chantal and I drove to Sizzler at Brookside to find some friends waiting there for us and a meal. We all went in and saw an old friend Lisa from who went to Everton Park High behind the counter that we hadn't seen for ages. I ordered the Barramundi and Chantal got the fisherman's platter and everyone else got their respective dishes. After the meal we all came back to our place and the festivities lasted well into the night.

Thankyou to everyone for coming. I hope you all had a terrific time!

Here are a few photos from the night. I'll be putting some more up at http://birtjos.beigetower.org/ when I get around to it.


Josh at the dinner table.


Nat the train driver.


Jerry afraid of the vibrating head thing.

1 comment:

katia said...

id give you my photos from the night, but i cant find my usb cable for my camera ANYWHERE!!!

im pretty sure it will turn up eventually, its probably hiding from me....

anyway you have to come to my 21st