Wednesday, June 09, 2004

NEW CAR

Trav and I pick up our new car tomorrow night....I am SO excited, it's a 1998 Ford Fairmont Ghia, it goes quick has electric everything and is heaps comfy :o) We decided to get it so we can come to Brissy more often and also so we can go on long road trips like to Melbourne to see my sister etc :o)

So what's everyone up to this weekend, we will probably come down on Saturday :o) (Trav has to work Saturday morning)We would love to catch up with everyone and anyone :o)

Gotta run

lots of love

De

3 comments:

katia said...

on friday im gonna see eskimo joe!!!! yay cant wait, no body else wanted to go with me except meg, so meg and i are gonna have the best time on friday!!!!

ummm what else, i am almost finished all my assignments yayayayayayayy!!!! and jerry is going to melbourne for a week for a family reunion

i soo cant wait till my holidays, ahhhh rest and no more stupid assignments, the damn things were all due around now, so ive been stresssed...

katty

Deanna said...

Ok more precisley what is everyone up to say on Sunday night, Sunday or even Monday??

We may not come yet we had to make extra payments for this car so we are a little broke this w'end.

Joshua said...

Chantal and I don't have any plan for this weekend. Next weekend however it is my birthday. We are thinking of just having a small get together at Sizzler on Saturday.