Sunday, August 08, 2004

my 18th party

due to the fact that im turning 18, im having a party. my mum sold her house and the settlement is the 30th of august and since its a cool place to have a party, the party is early. its most prolly gonna be the 28th of august. so yeh, come. i only decided about it 2nite but its not set in stone yet due to the fact that its my mums house and she's moving a day later and is doing a course that weekend and all but ive used my magical convincing powers and its gone from a no to a ask wat ur dad says, which is a yes cuz i tell dad wats happening and he says thats fine.

i went to the zen and the zoo and 2 other places last nite in the valley. it was fun. specially since im not 18 but i didnt get carded once. go me haha. Ben Kweller rocks. he played at the zoo last nite. hence the reason we went to the valley. but anyways....

28th August- foxhill st, aspley bout 7-8pm

No comments: