Thursday, August 26, 2004

Brand New Phone, Same Old Number

The screen on my old Nokia had shattered into a million tiny pieces. I was borrowing Katty's old phone, but thought that it was as good a time as any to invest in a new mobile. My eye was caught by this Motorola e398, reasonably priced, Bluetooth, camera and integrated mp3 player with 3D stereo sound. I was going to buy an mp3 player anyway, so I figured I could kill two birds with one stone, as they say...

My number is still the same, call me sometime.


e398

2 comments:

katia said...

so how did you like using my phone and the sms failed saved in unsent for every damn sms...

i miss my little bouncing guy though, and tetris :( but mainly my bouncing guy, he was my little phone pet

Ingabish said...

yay we can hack into josh's life now