Friday, July 23, 2004

Hi all :o)

Hi everyone

Wow what a week, first off my friend who I go and see every morning, take to work then off to work for me asked me if at the end of our lease she and her b'f could move in with us!!!! I was like um er ah nah, I mean what do u do in that situation?  She knows we are looking for someone maybe possibly to share a house with us, but what she doesn't understand (as I am sure most of u understand about me) is that her and I are both very hot headed, and would clash over EVERYTHING lol.  I have avoided picking her up all week lol.    What she doesn't know is that we have arranged to pick a house to rent with our other friend Kelly who is a full on legend lol, so yes we will be moving back to Maroochydore (hopefully) in October which means we will be a good 20-25mins closer to Brisbane WAHOOOOO but no where near as close to the beach as we are at the moment.

Next, the girl who is my side kick Amber, called in sick on Wednesday and then quit via email yesterday saying she has a job as a vets assisstant (fair enough it's what she's always wanted to do) so I am left in the office all on my lonesome 75% of the time lol.

To top it off John, my boss, has decided that this is an awesome reason to shout us (me and two old guys) out to lunch today........wierd huh.

Trav took me shopping last night at the Plaza and brought me a shirt that is really cool, it looks like I am wearing a short sleaved shirt over a long sleaved one, the long sleaves are white and shor sleaved one is red with a picture of a truck on it and in big letter OPEN 24 HOURS, I had to laugh I put it on and I got so many wierd looks lol.

What is everyone up to lately?? Hows uni, work etc going, seen any good movies lately etc etc etc??

Oh well that's our life this weeks

Gotta run

Lots of love to all

De

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Hi Deanna, your post said it was published in December 2004 so I changed it, maybe check your system clock.

Deanna said...

lol, stupid thing, my system clock is set to todays date :o) Oh well, thanx for changing it :o)