Monday, July 26, 2004

Dinner Party

Hi. As I never had a successful Housewarming (and seeing as you all know my house anyway) I thought that I would have a dinner party this weekend.
 
So Details are :


  • Saturday 31 July 2004
  • 7pm - whenever
  • My House

And -

all please bring a food item - so, casserole, salad, drinks, etc etc.
 
I would really like it if this could be pulled off successfully and we have enough food etc for everyone, so please think about it and bring something (home-made would be really good) but we need to feed everyone, so please bring some dinner.
 
And I do have a stove and grill for last minute preparations, but unfortunately no oven.
 
Get back to me so that I know who is coming, and I will email you all of this also,.
 
Meg

9 comments:

katia said...

yeah ill probably come...

and everyone remember my party will be on the following friday okies...

katia said...

btw the 1st of august is on sunday.. not saturday...

my birthday is the sunday afterwards... YAY cant wait!!!!

katia said...

urgh i keep posting and then forgetting stuff.

so will your dinner party be on the saturday (31st July) or will it be on the sunday (1st August)?????

Joshua said...

ahh! why is the blog format all funny now?

Joshua said...

I just had to fix up your post Meg because it was messing up the blog. It seemed to have left and center justify on at the same time for some reason.

katia said...

ok i checked with meg its the saturday the 31st

Gremlin said...

yeah we r comming. sounds like fun
thsi is teh 2nd dinner invite we have had this week,
sam has invited marcus and i to attend dinner at his place on thursday night.
dunno if we will go yet. i know what some of u think of him, but was prety good friends with him before hand at hendra and i am still his friend now, hes happier now tho, its a good thing. :) he finally knows himself better, :)
ok have fun ppl :)

Moragg said...

So. 31st July.

Thanks for that Josh. Don't quite know what happened there.

Ingabish said...

invited you and marcus to attend dinner at his place?
LOL
sorry..