Saturday, May 15, 2004

My GameCube

Chontie bought me a GameCube game that I can play on my old TV! The game that came with the GameCube was a promotional game and only ran in 60htz mode. My Television only runs in 50htz and so when I tried playing the game, all I got was vetical flicker. I got it working on my computer however.

So now I have Super Smash Brothers Melee. I was going to get Metroid Prime, but I'll get that a bit later. I still need to get a memory card as I cannot save my games at the moment. Smash Bros. is pretty good, but I need at least another controller, because it's primarily a multiplayer game.

I'm also bidding for a few games on eBay, Zelda and Pikmin. I knew this GameCube was going to leave me broke. Oh well; I'm selling my Nintendo64 to subsidise some of the costs and my GameBoy Color to put towards a GameBoy Advance, but I might wait until they bring out the new GameBoyDS.

Well, I'm sure you all want to hear more, but I'll stop there :)


Photo of my GameCube

2 comments:

Ingabish said...

omg ur selling ur n64? (how could u!?!?) anyway, what games u got....

Joshua said...

I'm selling it as a bundle on eBay. I have Mario64, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, 007: Goldeneye, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Wipeout64
Zelda: Majora's Mask, Jet Force Gemini, Star Wars: Pod Racer, Perfect Dark and Donkey Kong64.