Friday, May 28, 2004

Mum and the Dogs Visit

Mum came around not long ago for a visit. She brought the dogs with her to see the place for the first time. I think they liked it, though I can't tell for sure. They did a lot of running around the place and barking. She had a lot of things for me to sort through, to figure out what I want to keep and what to throw out. She's always getting me to do that stuff. It's because I have a lot of things just sitting over at her place and she doesn't want to keep them sitting around forever.


Jesse jumping up to see me on her visit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up it's mе, I am also visiting thiѕ web page on а гegulaг basis, this website is in fаct nіce and
the vіeωers aгe гeally sharing good thoughtѕ.


my web-ѕіte - Obtrusive

Anonymous said...

If уοu are going for best contents like I do, onlу pay а quіck visit this web pagе everydаy
sincе it offеrs quality contents, thanks

Аlѕo viѕit my weblog ... may quay phim