Sunday, January 23, 2005

Screensaver

I got home tonight and walked past our new computer. It is black and snazzy looking. What caught my eye however was the screensaver.

I had to look twice as I wasn't sure what I had seen first.

Shantell and Marcus holding a baby.

My first thought was... huh? I have a photo on the computer we bought less than a fortnight ago.

The second one was... Why is it the screensaver?

And the last one was, hang on, what was the photo.

It took me all of a second to get all that out, and then almost a full second to realise it had to be Joshua.

Scary at 1:30 in the morning.


:addition ten minutes later:
I have just sat through the entire screensaver, and it is just us. I had no idea I had these pics anywhere, unless one of you hacked in and set them as the screensaver.

I have pics of Rachael and Joshua, Peter and Joshua, the montage pics and heaps of others from Shantell's 21st.

What the hell is going on?

2 comments:

katia said...

sounds like shantell hacked in... or do you have hello? maybe shantell sent you those images.

katia said...

montage pics????