Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Crafty McCraft Craft

i posted this as a comment to the original crafty day post but realised that people may not read it. so here it is..

i have to change the date for the crafty thing. My brother and family are leaving back home on the sunday and i want to see them and stuff. SO, how is everyone for: shopping thursday night (10th)(late night shopping) then crafting on the saturday and sunday. or a couple of you could even come over friday night and start (we'd have to be pretty quiet though)

4 comments:

Gremlin said...

yeah jsut pick me up when ur ready to go shopping. what time do u wanna go.

Ingabish said...

Well i finish work at 5 so i could pick you up around 6. I still have no idea what to make. I've been looking around shop for some inspirational ideas but i dunno. I've got some paint and stickers and a stencil and stuff. lol

katia said...

make a fingerpainting

can you pick me up tooo please????

Ingabish said...

lol ok