Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Gathering in Coolum

Hi everyone

I know its short notice but trab and i are planning a brissy gathering at our house this Friday night till Sat arvo or maybe even Sunday it's up to you :o) it will be the same as last time however we do have one more bed then last time, so byo drinks, food, sleeping gear, swimming gear etc lol Turn up anytime in the arvo as we are currently on holidays wahooo however we do go back to work on the Monday gggrrr I have to work on my b'day lol.

So yeah please let me know if you are interested/coming via sms as I don't have email at home so have to pay to use it.

Ok well we hope to see you all there

lots of love de and trav


2 comments:

Ingabish said...

trab?

Deanna said...

WHOOPS meant Trav lol sorry was at an unfamilar keyboard lol.