Monday, October 01, 2007

Donating Blood

I have just registered to donate blood 3rd Nov, its a saturday, I have registered for 1230 but if anyone wants to join me seriously (no last minute pull outs) I/you will have to register for the appt before mine as mine is the last appt) I am going to the centre in the city and can call up and make an appointment for you (I think). There's absolutely no pressure here, its totally up to you and if no-one comes along thats fine, just thought I would put the word out there.

Anyway I'm off

cya

De

11 comments:

Gremlin said...

i would but i cant give blood atm

katia said...

i cant give blood at all, i fall into the list of people who aren't allowed to give blood

Deanna said...

Yeah I was going to do it this weekend but cause I am not 100% well, i can't, so hopefully in a month I'll be right :)

Moragg said...

I can't do it by myself... :(

Neurotically, cannot have a needle in me. If they just cut me, I'd be ok. Infected, pussy and gross a week later, but I'd give blood willingly. So unless we can do it together and have you distracting me, then no.

Last time I gave was in front of my grade 11s and they were all laughing at me. :(

Deanna said...

Yeah thats what I mean, we all go together (or the two of us as the case maybe)

Ingabish said...

i have a needle phobia.

Anonymous said...

so do i, but you kinda get over it when youve been in hospital and their jabbing needles in you

but i cant give blood at all in aust so wouldnt be able to

Moragg said...

it's the day after the party we're going to have for Halloween, so probably not...

Anonymous said...

what Halloween party?

Deanna said...

Good question

Moragg said...

Well, we haven't completely decided on the venue, so we haven't told everyone. But it's on the 2nd November, Friday night.

I'll get a confirmation of venue today and send messages.