Monday, September 24, 2007

Grand Final BBQ

Hey Guys,

Lyn and I are going to have a BBQ this Sunday for the NRL Grand Final. The game itself kicks off around 7pm but coverage starts early. We'll probably have some chips and sausages and stuff but bring along anything that you want to cook on the barbie and bring drinks etc. You don't have to get right into footy to come along, as always there'll probably be people playing cards or pool or whatever. The footy is just a good excuse to have a Sunday barbie again. Let me know if you can make it so I have an idea of numbers.

Show up anytime from 2pm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joshua said...

yes, i shall be in attendance... although i think i've hot the feeling i've triple booked something...

Moragg said...

probably. Yay! Sunday bbqs!

Deanna said...

cool a sunday bbq, we'll be there. (I might just be popping in quickly but Trav will stick around, I have study (sarcastic) yay)

Moragg said...

I will be there at some stage of the night. Probably. Yes. I will.

katia said...

i dont know, who knows, maybe...