Sunday, October 01, 2006

Seein' The Light

We had a blast on Saturday night. I was able to satisfy my ever-growing addiction for hot liquid sex. Oh and the band of the same name was pretty good too.

Quite a good turnout, although I had a few last-minute cancellations, which was a little disappointing, but the appearance of Ian from Powderfinger and partner Georgie who brought along a party of twenty, made up for it. We recorded Bad Motivator at their Airlock Studios at Samford.

It was the first time we played an encore too, because people only really started to get up near the end and wanted to dance more. We really didn't have anything planned, so just pulled out one of our old songs we hadn't done in ages.

It was clearly a religious experience for Paulie, as you can see from this photo.


"Hallelujah, I have seen the light!"

5 comments:

Moragg said...

fun fun funfunfun funfunfun fun fun...

Deanna said...

okay really really disappointed we couldnt make it sounds like an awesome night :) highlight of my weekend was getting a fibreglass cast put on only to have it cut into at 2am this morning after a 6 hr wait to reduce extreme swelling and pain lol....

Moragg said...

I fell off marcus' front verandah yesterday. That was pretty fun...
slight lump on the back of my head.

Deanna said...

Okay um OUCH how high is that?

Moragg said...

1m maybe. Not too high.