Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Stairway to Heaven - Satanic Messages



Forward:
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow don't be alarmed now. It's just a spring clean for the May Queen. Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run; there's still time to change the road you're on.

Reverse:
Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.

Note: replaced some reversed lyrics with more popular version taken from Wikipedia's Stairway to Heaven page (which actually sounds more accurate to me).

Also check out this backmasking site. Some are funny (eminem, britney), some are not.

7 comments:

Moragg said...

Unless you can prove that to me I'm gonna say that it's pretty impossible that those words backwards say that....

Moragg said...

My sounds fucking up so I can't hear it atm...

Joshua said...

the proof is in the pudding

Moragg said...

that's supposedly English? Hmmm... let's call me very cynical on this subject.

Anonymous said...

It's true the song is about satan and stuff... alot of churches and christians warn people abut teh song.... some satan worshippers use it as part of rituals.... The writer said he came up with the song one day when he was in a really dark mood... he was pissed off and wanted to hurt people and the words just came out onto paper.. he had no idea what he was really writing...

Moragg said...

...right...

Joshua said...

mmmmmmm... pudding