Friday, June 02, 2006

Hey hey

Hi all

just wondering how everyone is going with exams and things??

I failed 1 x intro to law assignment by .8 of a mark, passed 1 x intro to law essay, and aced 1 x microeconmics essay. I have an intro to law exam on Tues 13th of June and my micro one one Monday 26th of June, so I guess you can see why I won't be able to do much this month :o(

hehehe but come JULY HELLO WORLD.

Then August I have stats again (I failed last semester due to lack of caring) and Building 1 (can't wait!!Something interesting for once).

Let me know how you are all going???

Lots of love and hugs.

De

3 comments:

Moragg said...

Doing ok at the moment. All my stuff has come back with 5 as the mark so far - but I don't expect that to continue with the 800 word short essay I handed in yesterday. lol.

Gremlin said...

ok atm, passing eveything atm. but my end of sem exams start next saturday 830am so we'll see how i feel this time next week ey, seeing my hardest exam is first. :(

Deanna said...

I hear ya (mine being law) oh well its always best to get the hardest out of the way first.