Monday, March 06, 2006

Our weekends as of late

Hi everyone :o)

Well while everyone is sharing stories I may as well tell you our little story:

We have been going to the Coolum Pub every Saturday night......at like 11pm once I finish my study and we've had a few drinks........Okay so that sounds lame....right? well every Saturday night they turn the sports bar into a dance party complete with DJ and promo's, we leave home on foot with a few drinks under our belts and the entry fee of $3 and then drink water all night lol . Last Saturday night they were going around with a camera taking pics for the local paper, every week they do an ad in the paper with a colage of pics from the Saturday night and well this time we got in AND Trav got his face circled cause of his very very sexy smile :o) and we won a $50 voucher... we thought for drinks but alas it was for a dinner in the beer garden..............sooooo for the first time we went dancing with Beck and Dwayne on Saturday (who some of u may have met at our last party thing, she was pregnant at the time and they have now moved to Coolum with their beautiful two girls) anyway that night just went off Beck and I did not leave the dance floor from like 1030 till 2am lol. And then last night we (Just Trav and I) went to the beer garden at the pub for some quiet live music and a meal each, the voucher had enough left over for Trav to have two bundies and me to have my diet coke.....hhhmm I think I should get into my study this week lol. But all in all for $10 we had the best weekend since our party last year hahaha.

Soooo what did everyone else get up to? How was the bbq?

lots of love
De xoxo and Trav :o)

2 comments:

Moragg said...

sounds fun. Hopefully you have found a place to move to and when you find it you really like it. Hope uni is going well.

Deanna said...

Thanks Meg :)

We decided not to move, we like where we are even if the bathroom and kitchen are shotty lol.

I'm heart broken atm, my cat went missing Thursday 16/03 and the weather has been crap so he's probably dead :*( I don't think I'll replace him, he was the sort of cat who would just sit in my desk keeping me company from say 7pm-12am while I studied and Trav worked on a Wednesday nighe. i'm sorry to blab I just miss him soooo much :(

Lots of love

De :*(