Sunday, May 22, 2005

I Is Good

Hi Deanna,

It's really good to hear from you again after so long. Glad to hear that uni and work are going well and good luck with your exams. I'm sure you'll do great!

Sounds like you're really starting to create a nice little home for yourselves up there. We will have to organise a trip up sometime soon to catch up and see how things have changed.

Work is going well for me down here, although I'm trying to keep my hours down so I have time to work on other things like writing, filming, etc. I'm putting in my application for postgrad study this semester, but don't know if I'll get in. Still tryin' to work stuff out y'know.

Anyways, hope to see you again real soon. Say hi to Trav for me.

Josh.

ps. u guys coming to Jerry's on Wednesday?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

What's happening on Wednesday? and probably not Trav has to be gone by 5am the next morning.

Yes you will have to organise a little trip......we miss everyone.

Of course u'll get into the course

Trav says hi :)