Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How is everyone

hi all

How is ya's?? How's everything going? what's everyone doing etc etc?

Us well the same old, another tenant just moved out (her husband is coming back from overseas) so we're looking for a new tenant.

I am about to submit my second and last assignment for the semester, (I'm sooo scared about the result) exam is June 17 3hrs no multiple choice but they say thats a good thing??? With exams, comes lack of gym attendance so yes my size hasn't changed and too be honest it doesn't bother me....too much lol.

My sister has finally, after 7 years of engagement has set a wedding date so I'm going to be a bridesmaid in about 5 months time I think its Oct 4 or 5 (don't quote me) so yeah that's REALLY exciting.

Trav has finally turned the back room in to "The Boys Room" with black and silver bundy fridge, woobly full size pool table, wine rack etc etc etc (smokers courtyard complete with light)

He was mucking around on Ebay looking at those Pocket Bikes and "accidently" bid a bit too much and won lol doh :o( no bills except rent can be paid this week lol but hey he more than deserves it.

He's been in his job for almost 3 years now (wow we've been up here a long time) and is managing the opening of a new department out the back for front end work (shockies, tyre rod ends, steering racks etc etc) so yeah he's doing really well.

I've been in my job for 18 months now(thats how hard it is to find a steady job here in administration) and have finally had my first pay rise wahoo not much but enough to know I am appreciated.

We would love to see you guys some time soon so keep in touch u all know our mobile number and we're always happy to call back. If you want to know our home number just sms and I will send it to you.

Cheers

Lots of love

De & Trav

4 comments:

Gremlin said...

hey guys. good to hear from u. marcus and i are doin well. uni is bit of a bitch but yeah. its still fun. :)
we will have to organise something during the hollidays. they are coming up soon my last exam for the semester is on 28th june. so hollidays begin sometime after that.
ok well have fun :)
shan

Deanna said...

HI Shan and Marcus yeah my last and only exam wahoo is June 20 so maybe sometime after both exams will have to check money and with Trav

Cya

De

Moragg said...

BBQ - 5th June
You should come!...

Deanna said...

Will certainly try to make it however i have a Dr's appt Fri in bris, a friends B'day in Coolum Sat night so we'll have to see how money holds out, will let you know closer to the date if thats ok?