Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Producers

OK. So I sent sms's anyway, but I will put it up here so that noone can say they weren't told.

I have made a booking for the 31st March (thursday) to see the producers. The cost will be $79.90, and I can't guarantee that as an entire group we will sit together, but noone will sit alone.

I need to know by 9pm Wednesday the 9th February whether you are coming, and by saying yes, it means that I will have the $79.90 from you before 5pm on the 24th February (thursday again)

I know that having time limits to the time may seem to be a little rude and restrictive, but the seats are selling fast and to confirm this week is required so that we can all sit as close as possible to each other. I will then pay on the 25th, so if I have not got the money on the 24th unfortunately I will not be paying for your seat. This is only so that I do not get stuck paying for tickets and not getting money. I am not going to be lenient on this as I will have only just gotten back from Melbourne and will not be able to cover anyone.



moraggep@hotmail.com
moraggep@gmail.com
m2.goodwin@qut.student.edu.au



Hope to hear from you soon
M

4 comments:

Joshua said...

I'm definitely coming Meg. I can pay you if we organise to see a movie or something or if you come around to pick up the Gamecube controllers and games, I can pay you then.

Deanna said...

I know this sounds wierd but who or what are the producers?

Deanna said...

Thanx Josh.

It looks awesome, but being a Thursday night there's no way in the world we'd be able to come :o(

oh well maybe next time.

De :o)

Ingabish said...

I cant really afford it right now