Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I’m not going to argue on here for anyone visiting to see. If anyone wants to flame people, go do it on Usenet or old fashioned abusive email.

I respect that some people see others in a positive light and some in a negative light and the vast majority of others on the planet, they regard indifferently.

I recognise that there are some who may consider me a friend, generally a good human being and some who may consider me an enemy, not a very nice person, but inside, aren’t I still the same person? And to the billions of people in the world who are unaware and indifferent to me, I greet with a smile :)

If you go back far enough, we were all once strangers and in the end, strangers we may all be once more. Friends can become enemies and enemies can become friends. A stranger may one day save your life.

Judging various acts through subjective eyes, friends, enemies and acquaintances become constructs of the mind. While disassembling these fabrications, we reveal the impermanence of all relationships, not only between those we know, but all those we may meet in the future and all else that influences us and our actions.

I am a friend to all and have made everyone administrators. Truly Democratic. Do as you please.

No comments: