Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Boredom

I'm sitting here at work, all alone, with nothing to do...................Get this - a co-worker, Doug, who I usually get on really well with, on Monday he got told (by me, passing on the message) that a lady didn't want HIM to value her house cause last time he under valued it, I arranged it so the boss John could do it. Right, no problem.......but poor Doug's ego was hurt and when I went to him later in the day to joke about it and ask him a question about why a job was two hours late (head office needed to know) he went OF HIS NUTT saying well it's only two hours late and besides if you (ie me) did your job properly we wouldn't have these problems and went on and on and on and of course hot headed me retaliated but keep myself under control and did not harass him I simply asked him not to shoot the messenger.........thing is I'm actually, for once, really good at my job, I come in an hour early every morning just to get things on peoples desk to sign early before they shoot through to do their jobs, my typing and knowledge is spot on and if i don't get something I ask, hell I must be good, when my side kick quit they decided they didn't need to replace her. So I haven't spoken a non-professional word to Doug since Monday afternood lol.....all i'm waiting for is an apology..........Sorry but I won't be his verbal punching bag AND I was (and still am) as sick as a dog.

Oh oh oh oh, Trav and I put our car in today cause the back sub-woofers (I'm a shocking speller) didn't work and a few other little things, they are wiring them in as I type and its free cause it's covered by warranty. I get to drive a Merceedes Benz around all day today lol (to work and home again wahoo) ok ok so it's a 1985 model but hey it's still a merc......I never thought a car like that could have less up and go then my gemini did lol it's shocking but nice to drive cause the seats have sheeps wool covers on them, and it's in damn good nick. The guy dropped it off last night and picked up our car and will be swapping them back tonight. Last night Trav took it driving (and we all know what he's like lol) he decided to test it out, it does awesome doughys, fishys etc lol hey it was fun and something we haven't done in ages.

Oh my god I am sooooooo boring, I can't wait to come to Brisbane again, we might be down this w'end so let us know what u r all up to (money's tight this week due to rego, electricity etc all coming in at once) so nothing toooo extravigant (I know spelling again, I'm going to suck at uni)

PS whats everyone up to? hows uni? hows work? hows life? how was the weekend? how was riverfire? and what movie did u end up seeing on Friday night? I WANT DETAILS PEOPLE lol sorry.

Gotta run

Hope to hear from EVERYONE

Lots of love

De :o) xxoo


No comments: