Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh Yeah

Hi, just in case my text msg didn't get to some of you (stupid phone). Trav proposed on Friday night on the beach at Noosa, of course I said yes :) I thought I should let everyone know. I could go on gushing about the whole weekend but I won't. If you want the goss feel free to ask, or read my myspace bulletin which I will eventually post ;). lol all I can say is that it was the best weekend we've shared in a very very very long time :) He rocks my world. lol I'll shut-up now.

Have a great week everyone

Lots of love De

6 comments:

katia said...

yay! congrats really excited for you!

Deanna said...

Thanks Katty, I couldn't help myself the whole story is on my myspace as a blog if you're interested.

and yes Meg I do have a ring :) I have been trying to take pics of it but its too shiny for my phone camera gggrrr. lol ah well.

Joshua said...

it's like a fairytale. you guys are going to be together forever. big hugz to both of you and a hearty congrats

Deanna said...

lol thanks josh :) we are happy

Gremlin said...

awww but i cant read your myspace :p

Deanna said...

Get katty to show you xx