Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Photos

Hi everyone

I am going to download hello onto to my home comp so we can share pics, I am very keen to get every single photo of last weekend no matter the quality :o) that would be awesome, I will need instruction on how to use the program but I do know where to go to download it :o) So yeah bring on the photos :o) if u can't already tell I didn't take many pics at all lol. We are thinking of doing the same again next month before going back to uni but on a smaller scale, what do u think?? Who would come??

Oh we might be having some quiet drinks and a swim at Trav's Papas house this Saturday night, if ya wanna come give me a holla and I will call you if its a go ahead, it will be very last minute :o)

Thanks HEAPS

Love De :o)

7 comments:

katia said...

if its after the 23rd i can go

lemme know when your online so i can hello you my photos

Deanna said...

My user name is Deanna 22 I will be online until around 10ish tomorrow morning (Thurs) my boss will be out of the office then. See ya

Moragg said...

Ummm... see my comment on the post about the swimming.

Gremlin said...

katty did u know you can send the pics via hello even if the person isnt online. it just saves it and sends it when they are online.

are the word verification things getting longer or is it jsut the ones i have to do.

Moragg said...

no, I think they are getting longer and more confusing...

katia said...

yeah i saw that, but its pretty pointless for me since im the one who is always getting kicked offline lol so i cant even upload a group of images in a whole lot in the first place

my vertifications are short

Deanna said...

What are vertifications

We didn't end up swimming at Papas