Monday, November 07, 2005

Second annual gathering

Hi all

Yes it is ON, time to have some fun at our house :o) Do I need to send out emails or sms's? If so could someone please email as many as they know to me?? We really wanna have some fun this year as our lives have been Hectic all year and we need to unwind as I'm sure most of you do too :o)

Meg we are going to miss you, if you can make it to msn or some other form of easy chat I will set it up on my computer so we can chat to you whilst everyone is around if you like and I will send you pics as well :o)

I have just finished my first exam (of two) don't ask how it went and I won't have to lie to you :o(

I have my final exam on Tuesday of next week WAHOOOOO I can't wait for it all to be over :o)

How did everyone else go??

I'm thinking about deferring for a year because I need to concentrate on my health which is slightly more important than a degree I won't be getting for another 5 years anyway lol.

Okay well I better cruise before I bore you all to tears

Love De xo

PS if you can't tell I miss all of you soooooo much :o(

11 comments:

Moragg said...

OK. you'll have to give me dates and times etc... I am 9 hours behind you. But will miss it while I am in my 3 jackets, beanie, scarf, gloves and 2 leg warmers... It is getting cold over here...

Joshua said...

Hi De, I should be able to come :)

Can you send me the day and time too?

Deanna said...

It's the 9th, 10th and 11th of December, that is, the Friday night (9th) will be quiet in front of movies or something, then Saturday do as you please and we'll tag along, Saturday night we're thinking a few drinks, a bit of music, cards and a bit of fun then Sunday recover, do as you please and then head back to Brisbane. It's come and go as you please, and with beds it's first in best dressed. Currently we have two double mattresses (one in a room and one not) and the couch. Don't forget to bring EVERYTHING you will need including something warm to sleep under, we have sheets but not blankets.

Ingabish said...

Why would you need blankets, its summer

Deanna said...

Does that mean you and Ben are coming??


Everyone else

Is Katty Coming

Is Shan and Marcus coming

Is Jerry and lyn Coming

Is Terry coming

Josh is coming but is Chon

etc etc etc

If I've missed someone I'm sorry....r u coming

katia said...

yeah i dont know if i can... still got a lot of stuff to sort out

i'll let you know closer to the date

Ingabish said...

yeah i dunno yet, my weeekends are always very busy leading up to xmas... so much to do so little time to do it in.

Gremlin said...

we r comming

Deanna said...

Hi

Thats great that you guys can make it :o) do u know of anyone else? we are trying to figure out numbers is all so we can gather as much bedding as possible in the mean time. :o)Has Phil and John changed their numbers? I sms'd them last night and got no reply. Could someone pls email me their numbers to oceania100@hotmail.com? Thanks so much.

Nat it would be great to see you there, you've never seen our house, but we do respect that xmas is a busy time of year, so if u can make FANTASTIC if not....thats okay. hehehe do u feel guilty now? *JOKES*

Deanna said...

Ih Shan or Marcus, Trav wants to know if it would be ok if you could please invite Tim Craig? (I think that's his name.

Thanks again :o)

Deanna said...

Okah Chon that's cool, just let me know when you can :o) remember its come and go as you please so if u need to work thats cool, just rock up later if ya want :o)