Tuesday, October 11, 2005

NaNoWriMo 2005

Last November I won my first NaNoWriMo and I can hardly believe it's nearly that time again.

My novel from last year, Tales of Andrew Waters was really fun to write, and a good challenge. This year I'm tossing up whether or not to do a NaNoBlogMo. Also I'm definitely not spending so much time on it this time around; who cares if it doesn't make sense.

So, I hope everyone that took the plunge last year comes back again for another shot, and anyone else who's ever wanted to begin a sentence with, "Back when I was writing my first novel..." to check it out and give it a go.

And on a different note:


Do it for the php girls - code more! NaNoCodeMo anyone?

4 comments:

Moragg said...

I got two chapters done last year...

Gremlin said...

you won last year. didnt konw that what did u win. i didnt get to read what you wrote.

Ingabish said...

did anyone?

Moragg said...

probably Chontie